Policy for Returns & Exchanges
Date of latest revision: February 1, 2022
We reserve the right to revise these policies at any time without notice.
PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDER WITH RLP UNIFORM.
MERCHANDISE THAT HAS BEEN WORN, SOILED OR ALTERED IN ANY WAY (INCLUDING EMBROIDERY & CUSTOMIZING) IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE UNLESS THOSE PRODUCTS ARE DETERMINED TO BE DEFECTIVE BY RLP UNIFORM. All return shipments must be pre-approved in writing by RLP UNIFORM. You have 21 calendar days from the date your order was delivered to request a return authorization (no exceptions). The 21-day period does not include the day of delivery. The delivery date that will govern this timeframe is the date UPS, FEDEX or USPS specifies as the date your order was delivered. Upon approval of your return request, we will issue and email to you a Return Authorization Form which specifies the return address and instructions (this form must accompany your return). Any merchandise returned without an approved return authorization form will not be accepted and RLP UNIFORM will not be liable to return those items to you or to issue credit.
Merchandise ordered as Samples may be returned for refund without reordering merchandise or restocking fee (see details below). We will allow exchanges of items found to be defective or unworn, unaltered items in new condition for different colors, sizes, or merchandise however you will be required to reorder merchandise of equal or greater value before your return can be authorized (see details below). Returns for exchange are subject to a 20% restocking fee (excludes sample orders). Any claims for shipment shortages or damaged merchandise must be made within 5 business days of delivery of your order.
How to Request a Return
The request must be made within 21 calendar days from the date your order was delivered (not including delivery day). The delivery date that will govern this timeframe is the date UPS, FEDEX or USPS specifies as the date your order was delivered.
If you have an account: To make a request, please log into your account, go to the 'ACCOUNT DASHBOARD', click 'RETURNS' then 'CREATE A RETURN'. Select the order that contains the item(s) you would like to return and follow the prompts to submit your request. If your request is approved, you will receive an email with an approved Return Authorization Form attached to it. That form specifies the return address, shipping deadline and instructions. There may be additional steps required for certain types of returns (see below).
If you do not have an account: Please contact us by email from the Contact Us page. Please include the order number and specific items you would like to return in your message. If your request is approved, you will receive an email with an approved Return Authorization Form attached to it. That form specifies the return address, shipping deadline and instructions. There may be additional steps required for certain types of returns (see below).
An approved Return Authorization Form must accompany your return shipment. Do not attempt to ship your return until you receive the approved form by email.
Only merchandise specifically ordered as 'Samples' can be returned as 'Samples'. When you request a return, those items will be designated as samples in the order details.
- Follow the instructions above to 'Request a Return'.
- There are no restocking fees on sample returns.
- You are responsible for freight to ship your return.
- When the return process is completed, we will issue credit to the original payment method for the price of the items returned plus applicable sales tax.
Returning Items for Exchange
If you would like to exchange items for different colors, sizes, or merchandise we are happy to do so however you will be required to reorder merchandise of equal or greater value before your return can be authorized. Returns for exchange are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Generally, the restocking fee is not charged for size exchanges of the same product and color however we reserve the right to charge the restocking fee on any exchange at our discretion.
- Follow the instructions above to 'Request a Return'.
- We will review your request to make sure there are no time or other issues preventing the return from being authorized.
- We will contact you by email and instruct you to place your reorder of equal or greater value and supply us with that order number.
- Provided the new order is of equal or greater value we will authorize your return and email the Return Authorization Form to you.
- You are responsible for freight to freight to ship your return and for your reorder.
- When the return process is completed, we will issue credit to the original payment method for the price of the items returned plus applicable sales tax. Freight charges for your initial order will not be refunded.
Returning Damaged / Defective Merchandise
We guarantee all products to be free from significant manufacturing defects and will replace any garment found to be defective at no cost to you. We reserve the right to make the determination as to whether a product is defective. All claims must be asserted to RLP UNIFORM within 5 business days after the defect is discovered but not more than 45 days after the order was delivered. A 'significant' manufacturing defect is an obvious error or issue made during the manufacturing process (for example, unopened sleeves or pockets, fabric tears, improper pocket placement or collar alignment). It does not include subtle differences when comparing garment to garment. Subtle differences such as a loose thread or slight alignment differences on buttons etc. are normal variances in the manufacturing process of clothing and are beyond our control.
- If claim is being made within 21 calendar days from the date your order was delivered. Follow the instructions above to 'Request a Return'. If between 22 & 45 days from date delivered, please contact us by email here to handle your request.
- There are no restocking fees on returns for damaged/defective merchandise.
- You are not responsible for shipping charges to return damaged/defective merchandise. We will issue a prepaid return label or reimburse you for return freight at our discretion.
- If we determine that the merchandise is damaged/defective we will replace with the same items/colors/sizes at no charge to you and will ship at no-charge for freight.
- We do not issue refunds or credits for damaged/defective items.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RLP UNIFORM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES OR DAMAGES YOU MAY SUSTAIN THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE FEATURES ON THE PLATFORM.
USER INTERACTIONS. To the extent allowed by applicable law, we are not responsible for your interactions with other users of the Platform or any damage or harm you may experience because of these interactions including any user content posted to the Platform.
Warranty Disclaimer The Platform, Content, and the materials and products on this Platform are provided "AS IS.” We do not make any guarantees including about the Platform’s accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, reliability or otherwise.
RLP UNIFORM does not guarantee that the Platform will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that the Platform is free of viruses or anything harmful.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, RLP UNIFORM disclaims all warranties, express or implied, regarding the Platform, Content, User Content and any products or services you may obtain or access through the Platform, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
You are solely responsible for any damage to your Device resulting from accessing the Platform, to the extent applicable law does not provide otherwise.