We want you to be happy with the products you purchase from us, accordingly we strongly recommend that you order samples before deciding on products to purchase. Our return policy allows returns for refund solely for items that were ordered specifically as samples. For everything else that qualifies for return you can exchange for different items but not return for a refund. Please note that to qualify for a sample refund, the items had to be ordered specicially as samples (it's not enough to just say an item was a sample) Please see below to learn how to order an items as samples on our site. Please click here to review our full return policy.
Regarding Sample Orders
- You can order a maximum of 24 samples per order.
- There is a limit of 1 piece each of any given item/color/size (for example, you can order 1 size Small & 1 size Medium in the same item/color but not 2 size Small).
- You can include samples with regular purchases on the same order. If creating a regular order and find an item you want to see as a sample, there is no need to create a separate order.
- There is a limit of 1 piece each of any given item/color/size for samples (for example, you can order 1 size Small and 1 size Medium in the same item/color but not 2 size Small or 2 size Medium).
- You are responisble for freight charges to both order and return the samples.
- Samples are brand new garments so if you decide to keep them, there is nothing you need to do.
- There are no restocking fees on sample returns.
- You can not return items that have been worn, soiled or altered. Embrodiery or other customizing 'alters' a garment so do not add any customization to your samples.
How to Order Samples
Our site includes an 'ORDER AS A SAMPLE' button on every product page (see picture below). Just select the color and size, enter 1 as the quantity and click the 'ORDER AS A SAMPLE' button. Clicking this button will add the item to your cart and designate that item as a sample (see picture further below).
How to Request a Sample Return
The request must be made within 21 calendar days from the date your order was delivered (not including delivery day). The delivery date that will govern this timeframe is the date UPS, FEDEX or USPS specifies as the date your order was delivered.
If you have an account: To request a sample return please log into your account, go to the 'ACCOUNT DASHBOARD', click 'RETURNS' then 'CREATE A RETURN'. Select the order that contains the item(s) you would like to return and follow the prompts to submit your request. If your request is approved, you will receive an email with a approved Return Authorization Form attached to it. That form specifies the return address, shipping deadline and instructions. When the return is received and processed, we will issue credit to the original payment method for the price of the items returned plus applicable sales tax. Please click here to review our full return policy.
If you do not have an account: To request a sample return please contact us by email from the Contact Us page. Please include the order number and specific items you would like to return in your message.
If your request is approved, you will receive an email with an approved Return Authorization Form attached to it. That form specifies the return address, shipping deadline and instructions.
An approved Return Authorization Form must accompany your return shipment. Do not attempt to ship your return until you receive the approved form by email.